Welcome to my World


Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where do I begin?

I have had a lot of fun setting up this blogspot. I have changed it a million times and think it is time I go to bed. Bed - what is that. Thanks Terry for the inspiration. I have also checked out several blogs from Splitcoaststampers site this evening and gotten may great ideas. I do have to say Splitcoaststampers has give me a new outlook on life. I have read so many devotional and testimonies since the beginning of the year when I got quite active. I think I spend all of my spare time creating to give anymore. yet feel so blessed and fulfilled by doing this. Please feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment